Teller – Member Service Pool
iQ Credit Union
- The Member Service Representative (MSR) provides exceptional service by responding to inquiries, solving basic problems, and providing solutions in our retail branch environment.
- Acts as a resource to members, educating them on products and services which will improve their financial wellbeing.
- Successfully cross-sell members on the features and benefits of Credit Union services.
- Actively participate in branch activities and weekly sales meetings to achieve specific detailed and measurable service and sales goals.
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns and community events.
- Be proactive by participating in an environment of respect and cohesive teamwork to ensure member loyalty and employee engagement.
- Actively participate in monthly coaching and development planners to leverage talents and development opportunities.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the day.
- Operate computer terminal to obtain and/or update member status and process member transactions, as appropriate.
- Commit to and successfully execute on agreed upon action plans with your manager.
- Actively support our service and sales environment within the branch based on our Vision, Mission and Operating Principles of the Credit Union and our Retail Service Level Agreement.
- Support the Member Outreach strategy by actively participating in outbound calls to members.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers received over the counter, through the mail, in night drop and by telephone.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of compliance rules and regulations applicable to your position. Compliance with all federal and state government laws.
- Adhere to standard security procedures, including safe deposit security. Attend all mandatory robbery and security training. Validate your robbery and bomb threat packets are always current.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.
Experience: One month to twelve months of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED