Responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing prompt, efficient, confidential, and accurate service to members while processing their transactions.
- Receiving checks and cash for deposit, verifying the amount and examining checks for proper endorsements.
- Responding effectively to member requests, problems, and complaints.
- Understanding credit union products and services thoroughly and demonstrating the ability to articulate and discuss the features and benefits of each.
- Handling, managing, and balancing currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at the end of each shift.
- 1+ years previous cash handling and customer service experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Financial institution experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a personal computer and to learn new technologies in a timely manner.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Ability to learn and quickly become familiar with credit union processes and procedures.
A Great Place to Work!
At Advantis, we help our members succeed financially. We serve our members with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncommon value with every interaction.
We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity. We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we get to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun.
We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home. If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Advantis Credit Union is the place for you.
Advantis is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial cooperatives, serving the Portland areas for over 90 years.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Interested in applying? Apply here.