Northwest Community Credit Union
Position Primary Purpose:
Delivers uncommon care (exceptional member service) by meeting members’ needs through our sales and service culture. Recommends products and services to help members meet their financial needs and goals. Performs a variety of tasks including using a computer to process transactions, resolve member concerns, follow proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud, and promote the credit union philosophy of “people helping people” and objectives.
- Greets members personally and by telephone to assist them in financial transactions and other inquiries.
- Receives, processes, and posts member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments in an accurate and efficient manner. Maintains accurate records of all transactions.
- Processes cash orders with management oversight, completes wire transactions, and check 21.
- Builds relationships with members and visitors to identify and cross-sell products and services that would meet their needs and provide financial benefit.
- Responds and resolves members’ requests, problems, and complaints, and/or directs the member to the proper person/department for assistance.
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions. Balances vault and cash dispensers when necessary.
- Performs daily maintenance for the Credit Union’s ATM program, orders cash for ATM with management oversight, and balances ATM as needed.
- Assists management with certifications, key assignments, and balancing the vault.
- Completes all required training. Follows all security procedures and processes, including but not limited to, BSA regulations, including completing CTR and SAR reports when applicable.
- All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma (GED equivalent) with previous experience in a customer service cash handling role. Demonstrated experience cross-selling products and services a plus. Must be able to build relationships with members and identify cross-sell opportunities by staying up to date on product and service offerings. Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team required. Must be proficient with computers and capable of learning multiple software programs and applicable hardware.