Hauser Jones & Sas PLLC
- Manages a client portfolio and maintains long-term client relationships.
- Provides innovative planning and consulting advice to businesses and individuals.
- Performs complex tax preparation, tax research and resolution of tax matters.
- Provides work direction and technical guidance to assist with the development of tax staff.
- Reviews work of staff and peers and provides timely constructive feedback.
- Collaborates with Managers and Partners to provide excellent client service.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and licensed CPA.
- 5+ years of recent experience in public accounting with a focus on tax.
- Experience with tax compliance, preparation and review of individual and business tax returns.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and adjusting journal entries including book to tax, cash to accrual and payroll tax adjustments.
- Effective communication skills to interact professionally with clients and team members.
- Organized and detail-oriented with ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- PC skills including Microsoft Excel and tax/accounting software proficiency (CCH ProSystem fx and Engagement software proficiency is a plus).
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing and abundant opportunity for professional growth.