Systems Quality Analyst
Rivermark Community Credit Union
Contact: rebecca gring
Phone: (503) 906-9762
Develops test plans, test cases, and test scripts for projects and maintenance. Performs the testing of the applications within the test environment to assure changes meet requirements and documents results. Responsible for the test environment and required data
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- With guidance, conduct regular software audits.
- Maintain working knowledge of quality standards.
- With direction and input, develop, document and perform quality test processes.
- Make recommendations for repairing defects.
- Participates in collaborative process to create, review and refine user experience documents.
- Document testing protocols.
- Assure accuracy of programs and software prior to production.
- Works effectively with Business analysts to complete assigned tasks and projects.
- Complete professional development to ensure that testing strategies are current.
- Troubleshoot testing failures.
- Monitor internal control systems.
- Consult current literature to investigate software malfunctions.
- Identify training opportunities for self and users of the application platform; develop and provide training to facilitate knowledge sharing and to reduce/eliminate manual processes.
- Seeks ways to streamline work processes and continuously improve the Credit Union
This position has no direct supervisory responsibility.
Frequent contact with employees and vendors.
Occasional local travel
High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or commensurate amount of experience and acquired knowledge. Minimum of three years’ experience in software testing. Financial institution experience desired.
Requirements – Skills, Job Knowledge & Abilities
- Ability to quickly obtain functional knowledge of XP2 system and change management procedures.
- Demonstrated track record of effective problem-solving required.
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience documenting testing procedures preferred.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with team members to meet deadlines and work towards department initiatives/goals.
- Ability to work efficiently with little supervision.
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize new information.
Rivermark employees live, work and volunteer within the Oregon communities we serve. At Rivermark, we place a high value on employee engagement, and work-life balance. Rivermark strives to be an employer of choice and provides a total compensation package that attracts top talent. Our robust salary and benefit package includes a rich quarterly sales incentive plan, 100%-paid employee health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, paid time off (that includes time off to volunteer) and much more!