Strategic Partnerships Manager – Job #3428
Northwest Credit Union Association
Region: Northwest Region
Contact: Jennifer Huggard
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (206) 340-4842
Fax: (206) 340-4802
Are you a relationship builder? Do you get jazzed when you hear a need, make the connection and close the deal? Do you have the ability to grow partnerships that deliver financial impact and secure sponsorships? Strategic Link, Inc., Northwest Credit Union Association’s wholly owned service corporation, wants to recognize and tap your talents.
Our regional not-for-profit association seeks a dynamic, driven, tenacious individual to manage and develop our business partner relationships. Utilize all of your relationship building skills to help deliver financial impact to our members. We are seeking an individual who’s consultative, is a great communicator, and meets every challenge with a can-do attitude.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop sales opportunities by proactively researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, preparing proposals, and consistently follow-up.
- Become fluent in all NWCUA/SLI market offerings, value propositions & aligning with client business requirements.
- Outreach on behalf of business partners to open doors for new business.
- Credit union impact/sales visits throughout the NWCUA region.
- Research/qualify leads to determine the potential of securing new clients as business partners or users of service corporation sales & marketing channels (advertising, trade show, sponsorships, etc.)
- Maintain and build relationships with existing and potential sponsors.
As our candidate, you should be an achievement oriented with a high level of initiative. You can build relationships quickly and easily. You know how to identify opportunities and maximize the potential. The ideal candidate will be intrepid, have a four-year degree in business administration, education, communications, or other related field or the equivalent work experiences. A minimum of 4+ years’ experience in new business/sales and/or account management.
Salary ranges from $42-55K base salary DOE, plus potential commissions. Generous benefits package including employer paid medical/dental, 401k match, paid vacation and much more.
NWCUA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with job number #3428 in the subject line of your email by September 30th.
Note: The Northwest Credit Union Association has offices in Boise, Idaho, Tigard, Oregon, and SeaTac, Washington. This position can be based out of the location that fits the candidate.