Spanish-Speaking Video Support Specialist, Virtual Branch
Unitus Community Credit Union
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. The Video Support Specialist provides a full range of inbound and outbound sales and service activities primarily through video sessions and other virtual channels. This position assists members and non-members in processing an array of transactions and consultative video sessions with a high level of visual and verbal member concern and professionalism, ensuring our commitment to unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to align your career with your values, contribute and grow your talents.
- Provides a full range of inbound and outbound sales and service activities primarily through video sessions and other virtual channels.
- Assists members and non-members in processing an array of transactions and consultative video sessions with a high level of visual and verbal member concern and professionalism.
- Actively engage in learning and maintaining continual awareness and knowledge of promotions and products
- Enthusiastically recommends and cross-sells appropriate products and services based on member needs in accordance with established policies, procedures, and authority levels.
- Maintains proficiency in opening new and maintaining existing deposit, online, consumer lending, and deposit and lending products including equity, business services, and tax advantaged products.
- Works collaboratively in a team to problem solve, identify process improvements, and actively share information to find creative solutions.
- Ensures proper data collection and compliance with Federal, State, and Credit Union requirements.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent certificate
- Minimum of one year of work experience in a fast-paced customer service role that includes experience assisting customers using complex systems to process transactions
- Experience with emerging technologies such as virtual customer interactions preferred
- Experience in a financial institution preferred
- Strong video presence and able be comfortable with being on camera at all times while providing professional and friendly service to members via video access.
- Excellent communication skills including effective listening, speaking, problem solving, and tact that transcend a video/electronic face to face customer environment.
- Ability to convey an enthusiastic attitude, courtesy, diplomacy, and a desire to help our members and colleagues.
- Ability to present, thoroughly explain and cross-sell products and services.
- Ability to work well in an environment with potential distractions and interruptions, requiring the ability to remain focused while on camera to ensure the video interaction remains professional.
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and follow through on commitments and problem resolution.
- Proven ability to learn information and technology quickly and maintain composure under pressure high production, structured environment.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite), with the ability to learn new software and demonstrate services through the use of technology.
- Must have the ability to work on a team and independently with minimum supervision while exercise discretion, good judgment, initiative and tact.
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality, as well as the ability to be certified through NMLS.
- Spanish-speaking skills required.
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.