Bilingual Member E-Support Specialist
Unitus Community Credit Union
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. The Member eSupport Specialist provides a full range of sales, service and complex financial and technical resolution activities designed to retain existing member relationships and enable growth of new relationships, in an effort to enable our commitment to unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to align your career with your values, contribute and grow your talents.
This role assists members in processing financial transactions and inquiries and responsible for timely and accurate member correspondence primarily through e-commerce and other virtual channels and establishes new relationships through account openings and onboarding processes and assists existing members establish additional accounts with accuracy ensuring a legendary member experience. Responds to correspondence promptly following set etiquette standards to resolve member’s needs. Maintains written communicate with impeccable quality including correct grammar and personalization for an optimal member experience. Works collaboratively in a team to problem solve, share information and find creative solutions. Maintains continual awareness and knowledge of promotions and products and recommends and cross-sells appropriate products and services based on member needs.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Requires a minimum of 18 months of experience in a credit union or banking call center or branch that includes experience in complex product and service support.
- Must have experience with online channels and solving common technology problems for members.
- PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite), with the ability to learn new software and demonstrate services through the use of technology.
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and performing follow through on problems through resolution.
- Excellent communication skills including effective listening, speaking, problem solving and tact in dealing with internal and external members and colleagues.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision and exercise good judgment, initiative and tact in dealing with members, supervisors, and staff.
- Must have the ability to work as a team player while using discretion in decision making sound judgment in problem solving.
- Comprehend and adhere to all company wide and department specific policies and procedures.
- Must have technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and educate others on these technologies written and verbally.
- Strong attention to detail and written communication proficiency. Must be able to prioritize tasks and adapt to a wide range of job responsibilities.
- Proven ability to learn information quickly and maintain composure under pressure in a high production, structured environment.
- Spanish-speaking skills required
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.