Maps Credit Union
- Follows regulatory and policy compliance requirements, which include those efforts in compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, Identity Theft Red Flags and other compliance related Policies.
- Responsible for the planning, design, testing, implementation, and support of new software development and integrations – using agile methodology.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Perform maintenance and administration of development databases. Utilize and maintain existing change control systems.
- Conduct product research.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and co-workers.
- Report to direct manager on status of assigned development projects.
- Maintain operations by staying informed of and following policies and procedures; report needed changes.
- Enhance job performance by applying up-to-date professional and technical knowledge gained by attending training sessions, reviewing professional publications, and maintaining professional relationships.
- BS/CS degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two to four years’ experience in planning, design, development, implementation and support of software systems.
- Mobile development (iOS and Android) experience preferred.
- Microsoft certification preferred.
- Must be bondable.
Salary Range: $70,044 – $87,556