Social Media Strategist
Unitus Community Credit Union
Region: Portland, OR
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. As the Social Media Strategist, you will build and execute our social media strategy on a variety of platforms to ensure unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
- Contribute to building and executing the social media strategy to maximize growth and engagement.
- Develop and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Create meaningful social media content cross-digital platforms with focus on video curation. Work closely with internal divisions to gather and publish content that speaks to target audiences and meets compliance standards.
- Provide quality customer service. Support members and social media followers with inquiries, partnering with internal departments to close the loop with each member interaction. Use communication skills on social media to build relationships with members, community partners, local businesses, and more.
- Manage online and app store reviews, responding to each one. Assemble reporting for internal stakeholders.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or a closely-related field or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of work experience that includes planning for and creating content for social media promotions, assisting in marketing campaign or project management, and materials and/or other similar marketing related activities
- Experience and/or solid knowledge of social media platforms and ability to measure, analyze results and make recommendations on strategy.
- Strong knowledge of various media and production methods pertaining to video filming, editing and publishing
- Excellent creative ability and ability to manage project timelines and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills including writing, effective listening, problem solving and tact in dealing with internal and external members and colleagues
- Current driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus, not required
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
For immediate consideration apply online at www.unitusccu.com .
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.