Service Manager (Assistant Branch Manager – Buckman Branch/Portland)
Columbia Credit Union
Region: Pacific Northwest
Contact: Kristi Muro
Phone: (360) 619-3045
Fax: (360) 619-3202
Columbia CU is a full service financial institution with $1.4 billion in assets, nearly 100k members and holds depositaccounts.com’s #1 healthiest financial institution title for the Portland metro area and is recognized by Forbes Magazine as a 2018 Best in State Washington Credit Union. Since 1952 our commitment toward “Making Life Better” has earned us accolades such as Best of Clark County and Best in Business for the past several years. Columbia CU is recognized locally by The Oregonian as a Best Workplace and nationally by PBS and Associates as a Best of the Best workplace.
- Staff coaching and development while supervising the efficient operation of the branch.
- The Service Manager performs the duties of a Member Service Associate and Financial Service Representative as needed in addition to monitoring the work of branch staff audit compliance, and branch security.
- Actively assisting the manager achieve branch growth and profitability.
- Previous supervisory or management experience within banking industry is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field is preferred.
- Required to have a thorough understanding of all banking regulations including: Regulation CC, D, E, Truth in Savings, Financial Privacy, Currency Transaction Reporting requirements and Bank Secrecy Act.
- Will require NMLS MLO registration upon hire.
- Requires availability Monday through Friday 8:30 to 6:30 and half days on weekends.
In addition to competitive pay, Columbia’s generous benefits include paid employee medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, PTO, and 401(k) Discover more about working at CCU! https://www.columbiacu.org/about-us/jobs/
Apply online at https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/COL1026COLCC/JobBoard/ef7a3e35-9f3f-442a-9b66-dff925bc6c4e/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=a3c77b29-cc41-4d69-9371-dc8aad88db74
OR mail completed application and resume to Columbia Credit Union, Attn: HR, PO Box 324, Vancouver, WA 98666 or fax to (360) 619-3202.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA