Service Center Representative
SELCO Community Credit Union
Service Center Representative
Location: Corporate Headquarters (Springfield, Oregon)
Employment type/status: Regular, Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Benefit eligible: Yes
FSLA status: Non-exempt
Required schedule/availability: M-F (8:00am-6:30pm) and some Saturdays (10:00am-3:30pm)
Starting Pay Range: $21.00-$23.50 per hour. This range will be converted to semi-monthly ranges for full-time employees. This position is eligible to earn additional monthly and annual incentives.
Note: this position is eligible for temporary remote work arrangements during the pandemic
As a member-focused credit union, we’re looking for new team members who have a desire to help others. Whether empowering people to reach their goals in person or behind the scenes, our employees share a commitment to creating meaningful relationships with our members and community. We’re also a fun place to work, and we offer competitive pay, professional development, and great benefits!
SELCO Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
SELCO Community Credit Union is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our team at our Corporate Headquarters location in Springfield, Oregon. This position provides an exceptional phone service and electronic channel experience for SELCO’s members, team members, and guests. The successful candidate brings a minimum of six (6) months previous banking, customer service, or call center experience. To learn more about SELCO, view the full position description, and apply, please visit https://www.selco.org/why-selco/careers/!
Job duties include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Welcoming and interacting with members, team members and guests
- Routine caller assistance, including answering questions, transferring calls, and returning calls
- Performing account services, including account transfers, setting up ACH, taking wire requests, and helping with card services and account changes
- Assisting with online and mobile banking solutions
- Building and developing member relationships while identifying their needs and helping resolve their concerns
- Detecting errors and taking action to prevent fraud and help protect the member and SELCO from losses
Skills and abilities include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Initiative and ability to effectively cross-sell SELCO’s products and services
- Effective and professional in-person, telephone, and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills that enable working independently or as part of a team
- Computer and software application skills, including Microsoft Office
- Time management and organizational skills with a high level of initiative, responsibility, adaptability, and accountability
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; and
- Minimum six (6) months previous banking, customer service, or call center experience; and
Must be bondable