Starting Pay Range: $18.90 – $20.90 per hour
Location: Eugene/Springfield, OR – Onsite Work Environment
Every day you will:
- Seek information to understand member situations, needs and potential benefits. Personalize approach to product or service recommendations in a manner that clearly shows how they would meet the needs and provide benefits to the member.
- Receive, process and post member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments in an accurate and efficient manner in the branch or on the telephone. Maintain accurate records of all transactions. Balance cash drawer, vault, and cash dispensers, when necessary.
- Evaluate and accurately process member requests, including opening, closing, and performing account maintenance for consumer accounts
- Actively contribute to branch and Credit Union goals. Meet or exceed individual service and sales goals, using effective techniques that result in a positive member experience.
- Clarify member request by asking questions to understand the members’ expectations, concerns and needs in order to recommend and fulfill the appropriate products, services and actions.
To thrive in this role, you must have:
- One year of similar or related experience in a financial institution.
- Stay current on products, procedure, and other pertinent changes. Attend and complete training that enhances one’s ability to perform the job.
Qualified candidates for this position will have relevant education and experience necessary to perform the essential functions and meet the minimum performance expectations for this position with or without an accommodation.
OCCU offers additional compensation for bilingual Spanish speaking employees who pass a standardized language test. Those who meet the criteria receive $1.00 per hour
OCCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer