Senior Risk Management Coordinator
Gesa Credit Union
Contact: Gesa Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (509) 378-3100
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead the identification, assessment, and tracking of risks and their potential quantitative and qualitative impacts to the Credit Union.
- Lead the development of quantitative risk measurement tools.
- Develop relationships with key business stakeholder(s) to understand their internal processes and assist in identifying potential risks
- Ensure risk management related documentation/files are maintained, and well documented.
- Assist in the planning, execution and completion of risk assessments by providing guidance to cross-functional team members
- Lead the preparation of reports for various stakeholders, such as Executive Leadership, Internal Audit, Risk Management Committee, and the Board of Directors.
- Administer and maintain the credit union’s enterprise risk management solution.
- Administer and maintain the credit union’s contract/vendor management repository.
- Ensure vendor management documentation/files are maintained, and well documented.
- Lead the ongoing monitoring of vendor contracts and relationships to ensure continued vendor performance.
- Assist and coordinate with other areas of the credit union in the review of new and existing vendors, including the gathering of information necessary for compliance with vendor management policies and procedures.
- Lead the preparation of reports to senior management regarding the status of the vendor management program and enterprise risk management programs.
- Possess ability to perform within a complex, multi-functional technical environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, meet deadlines, complete follow-ups and maintain required records with a minimum of supervision.
- Experience with monitoring and testing programs and activities
- Proven and demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to synthesize, analyze and organize data to report key information to stakeholders and committees.
- Hands-on experience with risk assessment facilitations and reports.
- Proven experience working as a detailed-oriented team player with effective planning, organization and execution skills.
- Ability to work effectively at a fast pace with cross functional departments to finalize time-sensitive deliverables.
- Ability to use independent judgment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to translate complex issues for consumption by technical and non-technical audiences at all levels.
- Experience evaluating the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Ability to consolidate disparate information sources to prepare materials for quarterly executive/Board presentations that present outcomes into a clear and concise summary of findings and recommendations.
- Ability to read, understand, and accurately interpret contractual agreements, and other vendor management related documentation as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Auditing, Economics and/or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in the Risk Management/Vendor Management field
- 2+ years of work experience in the credit union/financial services industry
Per the Dictionary of Occupational Titles, this is considered a sedentary position.
- Frequent sitting (31-70%).
- Occasional walking and standing (11-30%).
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. frequently, including negligible forces.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on a seldom basis.
- Frequent repetitive hand and wrist motions.
- Work environment is indoors, in a clean office area.
Gesa Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change the job description as the need arises. This job description is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Regular Full Time Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 18 Days Accrued Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employer Provided Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- 401k & Roth 401k With Employer Match
- Employer Provided Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Programs
- Employee Loan Discounts
- Annual Incentive Program
Your Extra Perks:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Development Training
- Employee Recognition Program, Gesa Gold & Service Award
Selected candidate(s) must be able to pass a credit/background check, pre-employment drug screen and skills assessment.
Gesa reserves the right not to hire any relatives of or those in a close personal relationship with any Gesa employee, Board member or Supervisory Committee member.
Gesa Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Gesa Credit Union will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying and require special assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at (509) 378-3100.
EOE/AA – Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran