Senior Member Advisor Phone Banker
Advantis Credit Union
Region: Portland, OR
Contact: Human Resources
- Utilizing professional, consultative selling skills to develop a comprehensive understanding of member needs. Making relevant, needs based product recommendations.
- Making it a personal mission to assist members in achieving their financial goals, and growing the credit union.
- Opening and processing all types of deposit and loan accounts, including complex retail products such as consumer loans, debt protection/credit life insurance, and VISA accounts. Establishing member relationships with consumer and small business members while expanding relationships with existing members.
- Responding to member requests, problems, and complaints in a solution-driven manner.
- Providing members with sound financial advice while educating them on the features and benefits of Credit Union products and services.
- Remaining current on Credit Union products, policies, and procedures as well as State and Federal regulations and guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years’ experience working with new accounts in a financial institution required.
- 1+ year previous lending experience.
- Motivation and willingness to achieve individual and team goals, and model a good work ethic.
- Ability to correspond professionally and effectively with members via phone and email communications.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies, processes, and procedures in a timely manner.
- Must possess a professional, friendly communication style and a can-do attitude.
- Requires NMLS registration upon initial employment.
- Hours for this position are 9:15 a.m. to 6:05 p.m., Monday through Friday.
A Great Place to Work!
At Advantis, we help our members succeed financially. We serve our members with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncommon value with every interaction. We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity. We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we get to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun.
We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home. If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Advantis Credit Union is the place for you.
Advantis is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial cooperatives, serving the Portland areas for over 90 years.
What is it like to work at Advantis? Watch our video click here.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
For consideration or more information, please click on the link below or visit our website at www.advantiscu.org