Senior Marketing Manager
Advantis Credit Union
Region: Portland, OR
Contact: Human Resources
The Senior Marketing Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the marketing department (a team of four rock stars) and leads the strategy and implementation of all marketing communications and promotions through all marketing channels. The role is responsible for brand management and executing the annual marketing plan. This role will also oversee and support the continual evolution of the credit union’s digital marketing experience.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Demonstrates effective leadership, teambuilding skills, and goal setting. Develops a team of motivated, results-oriented individuals.
- Manages workflow and staff productivity, and continually evaluates and improves process efficiencies.
- Closely follows the progress of all projects and ensures completion of projects on deadline.
- Collaborates with department, manager, and executive leaders to develop strategies and tactics to grow key lines of business.
- Assists with the implementation of new products and services and improvements to existing products and services.
- Oversees the performance of all marketing and digital media communication channels and programs.
- Oversees the performance of the credit union’s digital marketing experience and channels, including website, online advertising, SEO, email marketing, and social media.
- Oversees the development and performance of the credit union’s marketing automation system and programs.
- Designs and maintains an effective branch merchandising strategy.
- Oversees marketing business intelligence and manages preparation and analysis of marketing activity reports for management.
- Utilizes market analysis and member surveys to provide input and direction to executive management.
- Leads all creative and messaging for the credit union, including deep collaboration with an in-house designer and copywriter.
- Oversees content creation and content editing for the credit union taking a hands-on approach to developing engaging and exceptional content; frequently writes and edits content.
- Oversees design and production of all promotional materials, branch collateral, newsletters and member communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, or business required.
- Minimum 7 years career experience or more in marketing, communications, and digital media.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a department with supervision of employees.
- Digital and social media marketing experience is required.
- Financial institution experience is preferred.
A Great Place to Work!
At Advantis, we help our members succeed financially. We serve our members with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncommon value with every interaction. We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity.
We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we get to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun. We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home.
If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Advantis Credit Union is the place for you. Advantis is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial cooperatives, serving the Portland areas for over 90 years.
To learn more about Advantis, please click here.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
For further consideration please click on the link https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=37&rid=772