Senior Commercial Loan Officer
Unitus Community Credit Union
Region: Portland metro
Contact: Rachel Browning
Phone: (503) 423-8320
• Meet with business owners to develop credit and noncredit relationships and gain an understanding of the business owners’ needs.
• Develop primary business member and prospect lists within assigned territory for the purpose of marketing a broad range of commercial products.
• Develop a pipeline for commercial lending by creating effective sales plans that support annual goals for business lending, deposit and 3rd party services growth.
• Leverage existing network and continuously maintain relationships to ensure ongoing referrals from key sources to meet a typical loan production of $15 million annually and a portfolio reaching $45+ million.
• Monitor and report on loan status to identify and remedy loan deficiencies and report on loan production.
• Work with Marketing to develop professional and effective marketing materials and campaigns and implement ongoing communication and education to both internal and external audiences on products, including rates, fees, policies, and procedures.
Interested in Applying? Apply Here.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent in work experience
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial lending at a bank, credit union, and/or equivalent financial institution with a focus on business development and sales.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years commercial loan underwriting experience.
• Requires a proven track record in business development, conducting financial analyses of credit risk, implementing presentations with business leaders, and meeting sales goals in commercial lending.
• Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication, and collaboration skills.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience working with business deposits is preferre