Forrit Credit Union
The primary duties of this position include:
- Responsible for general ledger reconciliations, preparation of journal entries, preparing monthly financial statements, and preparing quarterly regulatory reports.
- Placing investments with approval from management.
- Understand best practices for handling checking processing, ACH processing, plastic card production and fraud to aid support staff
- Understanding of Assets, Prepaids, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivables to aid Accounting Assistant
- Maintain business records in accordance with record retention
- Financial Institution experience with an emphasis on accounting and finance
- Understanding of GAAP, accounting practices and principals.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Software (especially Excel)
- A good communicator who will contribute to a positive team environment
Compensation and Benefits
Forrit Credit Union offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation/sick time, 401k plan with an employer match, as well as a Tri-Met pass or subsidized parking to get you to our Downtown office.
Forrit Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $29.00 per hour