Northwest Community Credit Union
Region: Eugene, Oregon
Northwest Community Credit Union believes in providing our employees an environment where they can flourish personally and professionally. We are proud that we have never lost sight of our founders’ commitment to providing each individual, and our community, with uncommon care. Join a team with a rich heritage of serving our region for more than 70 years.
Northwest Community Credit Union serves members from offices in 14 locations across Oregon.
Come join our team and flourish:
- Dedicated focus on employee personal and professional development
- Fun and rewarding work environment
- Generous benefits package for employees and dependents
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Protected Leave for up to 12 weeks
- 401(k) with up to 7.5% company match
- Company paid continuing education
- Tuition assistance
- Same day access to earned wages through on-demand payroll
- And much more!
At Northwest Community Credit Union, the health and safety of our employees and members is our top priority. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our branches and offices in compliance with Oregon Health Authority industry and statewide guidance.
Position Primary Purpose:
Maintains the organization’s automated security systems and employee identification/access system. Serves as the point of contact for security system and/or physical security related issues.
- Manages the physical security access controls, including issuing and updating users and access levels for badge access and alarm access.
- Issues and maintains current security access level matrix providing appropriate access levels, commensurate with position and authority levels, and ensuring systems are current with system updates.
- Responds to credit union security events, including assessment of the alarm events and response times to ensure compliance with security procedures and the safety of credit union members, employees, and facilities.
- Serves as primary contact for security vendors for security system related issues, routine and emergency (alarm) issues.
- Coordinates the development and functionality of video camera surveillance systems throughout the organization, including the design and functionality of associated hardware and software.
- Submits security related, internal service tickets in physical security portal and coordinates resolution of outstanding items. Prepares security related reports.
- Partners with internal business owners and external agencies to continually improve detection of security related issues and preventative processes and controls.
- Keeps management informed on current technologies and industry trends for the best use of camera system and access control investments.
- Participates in identifying and managing potential security risks related to branch operations and the safety of members and staff. Maintains branch robbery protocol to mitigate adverse consequences to members and staff. Provides partnership to management conducting regular/recurring Robbery,
- Active Shooter, Workplace Violence and Emergency Action Plan trainings.
- Coordinates the purchase, placement, and installation of all security related equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
High School diploma (GED equivalent) with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience managing physical access control and creating/modifying access credentials in a corporate environment. Must be service-oriented to both internal and external customers. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with a diverse team of people, and the ability to deal with a fast-paced work environment with rapidly changing work priorities and peak periods required. Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and ticketing systems. Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must. Detail and action oriented with the ability to follow up with feedback to ensure positive outcomes. On-call availability for after hour security issues.