Remote Deposit Specialist
Clackamas Federal Credit Union
Region: Milwaukie, OR
Contact: Lynn Schell
If you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, you can build your career in helping families achieve their goals and helping people dream.
The Remote Deposit Specialist at Clackamas Federal Credit Union performs a variety of duties related to ATM processing, remote deposits, and balancing. Provides direct, high quality, timely support to customers by telephone, mail and email to address their needs or concerns; and process ACH and debit cards, courtesy pay, NSF and return items, periodic payments, and wire transfers in an accurate and timely manner. Also provides operational support and service to the whole department.
Clackamas believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to the success of our Mission, Vision, Values and service standards.
Learn more about working at Clackamas here: http://bit.ly/clackamas-youtube
- Maintain familiarity with VISA/Network regulations and operating procedures to assure the timely resolution of adjustments or discrepancies.
- Review and balance Remote Deposits and ATM images.
- Process deposit return items, retrieve image files, and process re-deposits.
- Accurately maintain and balance subsidiary general ledger accounts as assigned, balancing monthly.
- Confirm and balance ATM checks, verify for uploading to Catalyst, process and post adjustments.
- Order cash for the ATM and cash vault through the armored car company on a regular basis.
- Scan Branch/ATM checks per Catalyst notification.
- Resolve ATM/Debit/Credit card dispute claims in accordance with Reg E/Z.
- Daily use of database, spreadsheet and word processing software suites to record and maintain records, with member contact as needed.
- REQUIRED: Two years of similar or related duties (as outlined in the essential functions), including time spent in similar or preparatory positions.
- PREFERRED: Greater than two years of similar or related duties (as outlined in the essential functions), including time spent in similar or preparatory positions.
- REQUIRED: A high school degree or GED.
- PREFERRED: A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study.
Work Operation Hours:
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday
If you are ready to partner with an organization that puts people before profits and has been supporting Clackamas County for over 60 years then apply now! Your new career awaits.
Benefits That Make a Difference
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Including chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, and telehealth
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Generous employer match 401(k)
- Lifelong learning and training opportunities and reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Including confidential counseling, work-life solutions, financial information, and other resources