Regulatory Compliance Monitoring Analyst
Starting Pay Range: $32.60 – $49.90 per hour
Remote positions are eligible for stipends for wifi, cell phone and home office equipment.
Every day you will:
- Perform monthly compliance monitoring to ensure department policies, procedures and processes are in compliance with federal and state regulations. This includes performing research, interviewing management, preparing work papers, recommending corrective action, and assisting in preparing reports to senior management.
- Assist with tracking remediation efforts as a result of compliance monitoring.
- Assist in the development and periodic updating of the annual compliance monitoring calendar.
- Engage and communicate effectively with internal departments/stakeholder, regulators/examiners, and other external stakeholders.
- Act as subject matter expert on compliance monitoring related matters.
- Actively contribute to embedding and promoting a compliance culture within OCCU.
- Assist in compliance projects as assigned by the Compliance Monitoring and Audit Program Manager
- Research, analyze and draw conclusions related to regulatory federal and state requirements. Serve as resource for management and staff on regulatory matters and compliance-related initiatives, including project management efforts.
To thrive in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated a minimum three years financial institution compliance monitoring and/or audit experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state regulatory compliance pertaining to deposit, lending, commercial, and small business.
- Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret federal/state and prudential regulatory agencies (i.e., CFPB, OCC, FDIC, NCUA, FRB) rules, regulations, interpretive letters, and other regulatory communications. Must be able to respond to common inquiries from regulatory agencies, courts, and outside consultants.
- Proficient MS Office program skills, especially in Excel.
Qualified candidates for this position will have relevant education and experience necessary to perform the essential functions and meet the minimum performance expectations for this position with or without an accommodation.
OCCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer