Regional Mortgage Sales Manager
Unitus Community Credit Union
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. The Regional Mortgage Sales Manager will be responsible for a team of mortgage professionals to ensure unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
• Self-generate lead flow and mortgage origination activities, provide guidance and ensure a smooth loan experience for applicants. Counsel applicants regarding credit decisions.
• Identify, recommend, or negotiate alternative loan requirements, funding and/or loan structuring solutions for difficult or denied loan files. Identify and follow through on opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Manage the day-to-day mortgage team pipelines, workflows and activities. Implement best practices to drive lead flow, conversion and pull through rates with an outstanding member experience.
• Ensure service, growth, and quality/risk objectives are achieved and systems are in place to report monthly on performance.
• Design, recommend and implement approved sales and marketing plans and strategies, working cross functionally with internal partners.
• Provide expertise for complex lending requests, business challenges and service escalations.
• Hire, coach, develop, and provide feedback to direct reports consistent with Unitus’ values, culture and people management policies.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• At least 5 years of supervisor or manager level experience in residential mortgage sales marketing and origination practices.
• Solid working knowledge of residential sales models, products, secondary market and government sponsored programs, policies, regulations, procedures, legal documentation, risk management, risk-based pricing, and monitoring systems.
• Experience developing production plans, budgets, forecasts and managing to activity-based staffing models, objective performance measures, and reporting systems desired.
• Experience developing loan sales and origination service culture with workflows, procedures and training materials.
• Well-developed people management and coaching skills, basic knowledge of employment law and best practices.
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.