Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring a Full-time, hybrid work eligible Regional Manager to work out of our corporate office in beautiful Kitsap County, Washington. This position is responsible to provide leadership, direction and ensure excellent member service for the branch operations teams in their assigned area. The Regional Manager, in partnership with the VP, Member Experience, will establish and monitor performance metrics including production and sales goals, branch growth strategies, business development strategies, networking opportunities and community development, and ensure efficient operations, employee development, and a positive member service experience.
- Seniority level: Management
- Reports to: VP, Member Experience
- Employment Type: Full-time, salaried
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Grade: 10
- Industry: Banking
- Job Functions: Management, Customer Service, Banking
Typical Job Duties
- Leads branch management in achieving branch objectives and goals, including those identified on the branch operations scorecard through efficient management of assigned branches, including operations, lending, budget, member service/sales, employee development and security and safety.
- Actively engages in continuous quality improvement, recommends, and implements innovative ideas and methods to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of processes and procedures.
- Administers credit union human resource policies within area of responsibility including managing, supervising, hiring, firing, evaluation, training, developing, staffing, employee counseling and salary administration. Provides leadership and commitment to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity.
- Acts as liaison to Training to ensure relevant and up to date e-learning, classroom training, program and application training, and ongoing compliance and sales trainings.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) representing Branch Operations when working with other departments and project teams to ensure the best possible outcomes for the Credit Union.
This role may be right for you if you pride yourself on coaching, leading, and motivating branch employees to achieve goals. Your previous employers praise your ability to analyze and provide data, reporting, and solutions around branch activity, and your previous co-workers talk about how you engaged teams and established high member service standards within the branch while executing on the strategic initiatives of the retail network. Your friends consider you inspiring and motivational, and your family is proud of your ability to resolve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Management, or other related field or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- Five (5) years of experience managing service, sales, and operations in a financial institution with knowledge of regulations, compliance standards, and basic products and services.
- Five (5) years’ experience in the leadership of a branch network (managing multiple branches), showing progressive leadership growth.
- A minimum of three (3) years successfully managing multiple profitable branch locations or teams.
- Experience with Episys, Meridian Link and Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC).
- Prior experience implementing The Member Advantage (TMA) methodology.
Kitsap Credit Union requires new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Kitsap Credit Union will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause Kitsap Credit Union undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******