Fibre Federal Credit Union
Region: Longview, WA
Posting Dates: 04.23.2021 – 05.06.2021
Starting Pay: $20.00/hr with ability to move to $22.46/hr within 6 months.
- Competitive Salary
- Rich Benefits Package including: 100% employer paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for the employee
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401(k) Plan with generous employer voluntary contribution
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- 9 paid holidays off
- Manage recruitment module, including creating and posting all job openings.
- Complete credit reports, background checks, and bondability requests for potential new hires.
- Ensure compliance of all applicable employment laws and programs, such as Affirmative Action, Equal Employment, Americans with Disabilities Act, as well as adhering to all other applicable state or federal employment laws, rules and regulations related to area of responsibility.
- Manage onboarding of new hires. Process new hire paperwork on all internal systems (ADP, Episys, Domain, HR lists and reports, etc.).
- Assist with tracking and recordkeeping for the Affirmative Action program.
- Conduct new hire orientation.
- Conduct stay interviews with new hires.
- Act as back-up to other members of the Human Resources department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience and/or 2 years recruiting experience in financial industry environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but may be substituted with Human Resources experience.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and deep understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Human Resources practices and functions
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Must be able to speak clearly and persuasively in a positive or negative situation and display a tactful, mature, flexible, and compassionate demeanor
- Present a professional image at all times
- Be reliable and dependable
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 100% paid employee health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match and paid time off.
All offers for employment with Fibre Federal Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a background check, credit check, and drug screening.