Real Estate Loan Servicer / Mortgage Servicer
Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Brie Caffey
Come join a stable, respected credit union with an ever-busy mortgage department! With over a billion dollars in assets, Oregon State Credit Union is one of the most respected credit unions in the Northwest with a strong reputation of integrity, unsurpassed service, and member focus. Join us!
As a Real Estate Loan Servicer in our Corvallis Financial Center, you’ll be the front-line contact and solution-maker for members and staff regarding servicing of real estate and business loans. You’ll use your strong technology skills to ensure loan funding, process mortgage loan set up, modifications, payments and payoffs. You’ll contact members regarding overdue insurance and property tax payments, audit loans, perform post-closing processes, clear liens and be responsible for balancing general ledger accounts and reconciling participation loan balances. It’s a career position that demands acute attention to detail and the willingness to keep learning in the ever-changing world of real estate loans.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service you’ll provide ensuring that mortgage loan payments are processed timely and accurately is critical to our success.
What you will need to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years in the real estate loan industry required; prefer at least one year as a servicer or processor
- Basic accounting principles and strong spreadsheet skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel; real estate software experience preferred
- Experience working with secondary market or other external investors preferred
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage available
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- Promotion opportunities
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Location: Financial Center, 1980 N 9th Street, Corvallis
Work type: Full-Time, non-exempt
Compensation: Generally starts at $19/hr + bonus; more depending on experience
Equal opportunity employer, including vets and disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the complete job description.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.