Real Estate Loan Servicer
Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Amelia MIller
Phone: (555) 555-5555
As a Real Estate Loan Servicer in our Corvallis Financial Center, you’ll be the frontline contact and solution-maker for members and staff regarding servicing of real estate and business loans. You’ll use your strong technology skills to ensure loan funding, process mortgage loan set up, modifications, payments and payoffs. You’ll contact members regarding overdue insurance and property tax payments, audit loans, perform post-closing processes, clear liens and be responsible for balancing general ledger accounts and reconciling participation loan balances. It’s a career position that demands acute attention to detail and the willingness to keep learning in the ever-changing world of real estate loans.
What you will need to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years in the real estate loan industry required; prefer at least one year as a servicer or processor
- Basic accounting principles and strong spreadsheet skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel; real estate software experience preferred
- Experience working with secondary market or other external investors preferred
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage available
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- Promotion opportunities
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Submit your resume right now with our 3 minute application!
Location: Corvallis Financial Center, 1980 9th Street
Work type: Full-Time, non-exempt
Equal opportunity employer, including vets and disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.