Real Estate Loan Processor / Senior Mortgage Loan Processor
Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Brie Caffey
Come join a stable, respected credit union with an ever-busy mortgage department! With over one billion dollars in assets, Oregon State Credit Union is one of the most respected credit unions in the Northwest with a strong reputation of integrity, unsurpassed service, and member focus. Join us and have a direct impact making the dreams of home ownership come true for our members!
As our Real Estate Loan Processor II in the Corvallis Financial Center, you will have a direct impact on service to our members by obtaining, reviewing and preparing documentation for mortgage loan files in an accurate, timely manner. This essential position monitors loan progress and assists with the underwriting and closing of loans. You’ll also originate and approve home equity loans and lines of credit within your credit granting authority. It is a fulfilling opportunity for professionals who love getting the details right!
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service you’ll provide ensuring that our mortgage loans are timely and accurate is critical to our success.
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage available
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- Promotion opportunities
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, wellness and recognition programs
What you will need to be successful:
- 3-5 years of real estate experience, required
- Experience with secondary market investor underwriting guidelines, required
- Customer service/public contact experience
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Confidence and positive attitude
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Availability to work normal business hours, M-F
Location: Financial Center, 1980 NW 9th Street, Corvallis
Work type: Full-time, non-exempt
Compensation: Generally starts at $20/hr +bonus, more depending on experience
Equal opportunity employer, including vets and disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.