Real Estate Loan Processor
Wauna Credit Union
Astoria, OR, USA 97103
Does a “People Helping People” philosophy appeal to you?
Want to help your community members’ dreams come true?
Do you have experience in consumer or real estate lending?
We may have the career for you!
If you have outstanding communication, attention to detail, and
problem solving skills; you need to check out our
This position will assist members with regard to credit union mortgage loan products and services. Tasks include, but are not limited to: greeting the members; processing consumer and real estate loan documents and disbursing loans; act as advocate for WCU and Member with Title & Escrow companies and Realtors; use extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents, loan funding requirements and escrow & title practices, remain up-to-date on regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage lending transactions; cross selling by identifying, describing and recommending loan products and services that are best suited to fulfill the needs of the member; answering account questions; handling complaints; and making changes to accounts as necessary. May assist with lending coverage in all branches and identifying training needs. This is a non-exempt position.
Position also provides additional growth opportunities to be cross trained in underwriting, funding, and auditing.
- Putting our members first, including our Internal Members
Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
Our Robust Benefits Package Includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Pre-employment drug test and background check required. Equal Opportunity to include Disability & Vets.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.