Quality Assurance Analyst
Maps Credit Union
1. Follow regulatory and policy compliance requirements, which include those efforts in compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, Identity Theft Red Flags, and other compliance-related policies.
2. Responsible for conducting the daily ongoing quality control function in the Credit Union.
· For consumer and business deposits, review new deposit accounts and/or recently modified deposit accounts by utilizing a Quality Assurance checklist. Ensure that the accounts are not missing any required documentation and that documentation has been completed accurately. Ensure that the necessary USA PATRIOT Act information was obtained and is properly stored in the Credit Union’s core and document management systems.
· For consumer loans, review a sample of loans originated and processed within the Credit Union. The primary purpose of the review is to assure that approved underwriting guidelines are being utilized by all authorized lending personnel in the granting of consumer credit and that no documentation is missing or completed inaccurately.
3. Prepare the necessary reports noting exceptions to policy and the originating branch, department, and employee for review by Management.
4. Report any common errors or trends to the Director of Compliance and Asset Protection and submit recommendations for correcting confusing and/or inaccurate procedures or forms to Management.
5. Maintain inter- and intradepartmental workflow by providing information to and cooperating with co-workers.
6. Enhance job performance by applying up-to-date professional and technical knowledge gained by attending training sessions, reviewing professional publications, and maintaining professional relationships.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Contribute to attaining Department and Credit Union objectives by performing other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
2. Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
3. Accurate typing/keyboarding skills; intermediate computer skills, including the use of document imaging (i.e. LaserFiche), word processing and spreadsheet software applications, Fiserv DNA, and e-mail.
4. Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
7. Ability to work with coworkers, members, and outside agencies professionally and tactfully.
8. Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
9. Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
Pay Range: $17.54 – $21.93
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum two years of financial industry, audit, compliance, risk, or quality control experience.
3. Must be bondable.