PT Contact Center Specialist/PT Bilingual Contact Center Specialist (Remote)
TwinStar Credit Union
Invest in People. Empower Success
PT Contact Center Specialist/PT Bilingual Contact Center Specialist
This position establishes professional and quality service-based member relationships focused on meeting the financial needs of each member. Position closes February 1, 2023.
Part Time Regular, Non-Exempt
This position is eligible for remote work from the following states only; Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Florida, New Mexico, Texas, Alabama, Arizona, Tennessee, Kansas, and Maine. You must reside or be willing to relocate to one of the approved listed states. TSCU does not offer relocation assistance.
Visa sponsorship not available.
Contact us at 800.258.3115 with any questions or request for accommodation.
Essential Functions and Tasks
- Greets and welcomes existing & potential members calling the credit union in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Answers members’ requests for information about statements, share withdrawals and loan payoffs; computes interest rates for loan payoffs.
- Introduces and sells all loan programs and services to members based on meeting their financial needs.
- Maintains an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all credit union products and services. Attends internal training classes and actively participates in Bright Solutions University learning opportunities.
- Performs a variety of transactions on member and business accounts. Accurately and efficiently processes and records routine transactions for members including withdrawals, processing loan payments and money transfers.
- Performs MIP (Member Identification Program) process as outlined in the credit union’s Bank Secrecy Act procedure. Ensures the security and confidentiality of private member information. Refers to procedure 9009 for current guidelines.
- Provides member service in certificates, stop payments, VISA/plastic card, CD’s, Money Market, and other services, as applicable.
- Assists members with account services issues (i.e., resolve account problems and other services).
- Follows established security procedures (i.e., dual control, robbery, safety, cash control, etc.)
- Effectively participates in core Sales and Marketing initiatives through educating our members on program features and benefits.
- Works diligently to meet or exceed production and referral goals established by management.
- Maintains well-developed working knowledge of the assigned duties and job functions; keeping up to date and requesting additional training and/or development as needed.
- Reports regularly to work and returns from breaks and meal periods on time according to the posted schedule.
Education & Experience Required
- High school graduate or GED
- 1+ months of related experience
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Associates Degree (A.A/A.S) in related field
- 7+ months of related experience
The full pay range is $17.62-$26.42/hr. Depending on experience and qualifications.
This position is eligible for Part-Time Regular benefits. Employees and their eligible family members have access to a wide array of employee benefits, such as medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage. Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance is paid at a 100% by company for the employee coverage. We also offer Health Care FSA (HCFSA) and Day Care FSA (DCFSA). Employees have access to disability and AD&D insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our 401k plan. Part-Time Regular employees accrue 4 hours of vacation and 4 hours of sick leave, on a monthly basis. Part-Time Regular employees also receive 11 paid holidays throughout the calendar year, 1 personal holiday, and 8 hours of volunteer time. Credit union employees classified as part-time regular status, and who work a standard work schedule, receive four hours of pay for each observed holiday as long as they meet the requirements.
All benefits except 401k start the first of the month after 30 days of employment. Employees become eligible to contribute to 401k on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
We invest in people and empower success.
At TwinStar Credit Union, we offer our employees rewarding careers serving our members and communities. Our approach is centered on the member experience while creating “Digital First” solutions. We know our employees do best when they are cared for. The experience created for members and employees is our difference.
Our Experience Principles are:
1. Make it easy for us
2. Deliver us value
3. Empower us
4. Care about us
5. Know us
Through these principles, we recognize that investing in the growth and development of others is a measure of success. At TwinStar, we are deeply committed to creating an environment where members and employees feel empowered to bring their whole and authentic selves to each experience. We embrace and celebrate our diversity in individuals and in thought while striving for inclusion in all we do.
Being an employee of TwinStar Credit Union is so much more than a job. It’s a place of belonging, where each employee is surrounded by others who support in a way that helps ensure the ongoing success of all.
We recognize that investing in the growth and development of our employees is one of our most important measures of success.
The experience of our members ultimately ties back to the experience of being a successful and well-developed TwinStar employee. It begins with a full Onboarding program – a multi-day learning experience geared toward helping new employees feel welcome, connected, included, and engaged. But that’s just the beginning!
Other opportunities for growth include:
- A vast library of curated online learning content, developed by in-house professionals or through reputable industry partners.
- Coaching and mentoring using proven methods and techniques.
- Engaging and interactive instructor-led training, facilitated by seasoned experts.
- Networking with industry professionals in the Pacific Northwest and across the country.
- Tuition assistance to open doors to professional licensure, certification, or degrees of study.
- In-house Employee Resource Groups, creating inclusive micro-communities to use your voice.
TSCU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.