Pacific NW Federal Credit Union
Region: Portland, OR
As the Project Coordinator you will work directly with the Executive Team to:
- Perform administrative tasks on specific projects, executing specific stages of project plans.
- Makes sure all team members and departments have what is needed to meet the deadlines and milestones set by the project manager.
- Coordinate testing of processes and new products with other team members, vendors and IT resources.
- Continually monitor the progress of all projects against established goals and timelines.
- Provide continuous communication on project status to all appropriate parties.
- Work with MS Word, Smartsheet, Excel and proprietary systems to facilitate project management.
To qualify for this position, you will have worked in the financial industry for 1-3 years and have experience working with digital banking. You will also need to be proficient in MS Word and MS Excel. Experience working in project teams on upgrades and new products preferred. Proficiency in project management software is a big plus.