Processor, Indirect Lending
Unitus Community Credit Union
Contact: Rachel Browning
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 423-8320
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
• Associates degree or equivalent in work experience.
• A minimum of 24-36 months of experience in a financial services or similar customer service role that includes experience with assisting customers in person or by telephone.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience in using technology to accomplish work.
• Basic knowledge of consumer lending laws, regulations, and systems helpful.
• Excellent communication skills including effective listening, problem solving, customer service and tact in dealing with internal and external members and colleagues.
• Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and performing follow through on problems through resolution using technology and people resources.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word/Excel, with the ability to learn and adapt to specialized loan software.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct basic loan document needs assessments, identify problems, and exercise sound judgment.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and to prioritize tasks and adapt to a wide range of job responsibilities.
• Proven ability to learn information quickly and maintain composure under pressure on a daily basis in a high production, structured environment
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.