Personal Video Teller
Rivermark Community Credit Union
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides exceptional member service including making eye contact, welcoming and greeting members and demonstrating willingness and interest to help by body language and a friendly tone of voice.
- Assists members using the Personal Teller Kiosks (PTKs). Educates members to make them comfortable and competent using the interactive technology. Assumes responsibility for the efficient, accurate, confidential and professional performance of teller functions processed via the PTKs.
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals. Investigates and resolves out-of-balance conditions. Balances member interactions via multiple PTKs.
- Acts as a leader in sales, product knowledge, member solutions and work ethic.
- Actively participates in personal performance coaching sessions with management team.
- Follows the Credit Unions written policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all required regulations and to prevent fraud and losses.
- Monitors and coordinates replenishment of department supplies as requested.
- Continuously improves individual level of competency through training and development via established educational programs.
- Skillfully handles and resolves difficult situations for member satisfaction within appropriate guidelines and procedures. Enlists management in successful member resolution, if necessary.
- Assists members with online banking issues and offers technical assistance regarding electronic devices. Resets passwords, challenge questions and PINs for members according to department procedures.
- Seeks ways to streamline work processes and continuously improve the Credit Union.
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum two years sales experience in a financial institution or minimum two years retail sales experience in a goal-driven environment with proven results. Teller experience preferred.
Requirements Skills, Job Knowledge & Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills, including tact and diplomacy, plus a desire to accommodate the needs of others. Ability to exhibit an inherent ease with others.
- Must be comfortable appearing on camera.
- Ability to multi-task and work seamlessly and efficiently across several different platforms simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, data entry, ten-key calculator, cash counting and math skills.Â Â
- Ability to use judgment and discretion when handling confidential member account information.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Proven ability to follow through on tasks with accuracy and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to handle processes, product and work flow changes productively.
- Working knowledge of acceptable negotiable items and member identification.
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to build relationships with members through all channels. Ability to remain calm when helping difficult and/or irate members.
- Â Ability to effectively communicate one-on-one and in a group setting.
- Excellent member service and sales skills in order to meet our members financial needs and make contributions toward the achievement of Credit Union goals.
- Ability to proficiently explain remote delivery channels and options to members.
- Demonstrated reliability by being punctual and adhering to the daily work schedule.
- Ability to keep work space organized and tidy.
- Comfortable being evaluated against performance standards.
- Research and problem-solving skills in order to identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to maintain and project the Credit Unions professional reputation.