Payment Systems Rep III — Quality Assurance / Audit / Fraud
Oregon State Credit Union
Region: Corvallis, OR, USA 97333
Contact: Brie Caffey
If you’re great at research, audits and writing, consider a career with Oregon State Credit Union in this important role that assures we are offering accuracy and quality service to our members.
As a Payment System Service Representative III (Quality Assurance) in our Corvallis Operations Center, you’ll be the watchdog that reconciles the Payment Systems general ledgers, ensuring timeliness and accuracy. You’ll perform quality assurance audits on all aspects of Payment Systems work, recommend changes to processes and write procedures. You’ll assist coworkers with Payment Systems software setup and password resets and back up the Payment Systems Representative III (Fraud Investigations). It’s a position that demands strong analytical and computer skills, confidentiality, and the tenacity and math skill to research out-of-balance or suspicious balances.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service you’ll provide by ensuring that our general ledgers are correct and our entries accurate, is at the very heart of our success.
What you will need to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years financial industry experience
- 1 year of accounting experience or course work
- Experience with handing fraud or collections, preferred
- Attention to detail, accuracy and strong time management skills
- Experience with accounting systems, electronic spreadsheets and word processing
- Proficient at 10 key calculator (100 spm) and typing (40 wpm)
- Excellent communication skills (we encourage you to submit a cover letter with your resume)
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage also available
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Location: 4800 SW Research Way, Corvallis
Work type: Full-time, non-exempt
Compensation: $20/hr + bonus
Equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
The information above provides the general nature of work performed in this position and outlines primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in the US and pass a background screening to the satisfaction of Oregon State Credit Union.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Min Education:||High School/GED|