Part-time Teller, Multnomah Village Branch
Unitus Community Credit Union
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. As part of the Multnomah Village branch team, the teller provides the highest level of service, professionalism, accuracy, and knowledge during all member transactions, to ensure our commitment for unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
- Assists members in processing routine and intermediate financial transactions accurately in a fast-pasted environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and authority levels.
- Initiates referrals and cross sell opportunities for members for appropriate products and services based on member needs.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent certificate
- Must have a minimum of six months of work experience in a fast-paced customer service role that includes experience assisting customers in person or by telephone
- Cash handling and/or experience balancing a cash drawer is helpful.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to refer and cross-sell products and services.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite), with the ability to learn new software and process high-volume transactions through the use of technology
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and performing follow through on problems through resolution.
- Excellent communication skills including effective listening, speaking, problem solving and tact in dealing with internal and external members and colleagues.
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Must have the ability to work as a team player while using discretion in decision making sound judgment in problem solving.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision and exercise good judgment, initiative and tact in dealing with members, supervisors, and staff.
- Must be reliable and dependable in being at work, being on time, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to all company wide and department specific policies and procedures.
- Spanish language skills preferred.
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.