Part Time Member Service Representative
IBEW 76 Federal Credit Union
Region: Tacoma, WA
Contact: Sheila Augustine
Phone: (253) 475-6661
Fax: (253) 475-0649
Assists members with opening and closing accounts, answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations. Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members. Answers member phone calls. Keep appropriate records ensuring that they are well maintained. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Provide informed, prompt, accurate service and support to all members waiting on members in lobby in a timely manner, answer member calls, and respond to messages.
- Open all accounts, certificates, and other credit union products or services accurately, ensuring all related forms and documents are completed in a timely manner.
- Carry out assigned duties and responsibilities with minimal errors according to established standards.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable credit union policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
Varied days/hours must be able to work M-F 8:15 am – 5:15 pm
- Positive attitude and self confidence
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Cash handling, public contact, and Microsoft Office computer experience
- Six months relevant experience in the financial industry a bonus!
- Competitive wages, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement savings plan and a pension plan with employer contribution!
IBEW 76 Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or disability.
Send your resume to: IBEW 76 Federal Credit Union Attn: HR Dept PO Box 112098 Tacoma WA 98411 or to [email protected]