Part-Time Branch Representative Kirkland
Seattle Credit Union
Contact: Phillip Carrillo
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (206) 398-5665
Functional Area: Operations
Reports to: Assistant Branch Manager/Supervisor or Branch Manager
Employee Type: Regular, PT
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Essential Job Functions
• Processes most member transactions.
• Supports, promotes and cross-sells Credit Union products and services.
• Open new accounts and establish member relationships, as the first point of contact
• Provides information and applicable forms concerning products and services.
• Interviews members to analyze and determine members’ needs.
• Balances at end of each business day.
• Maintains required records.
• Answers incoming phone lines and, if necessary, directs calls to the appropriate personnel.
• Maintains product sales in accordance with branch goals.
• Converts qualified referrals to new business in accordance with supervisor goals.
• Maintains a Quality Loop satisfaction rating in accordance with credit union goals by providing high quality service based on our service standards
• Completes Product/Service Knowledge Assessment within 90 days of employment with a score of at least 80%. (Note: This assessment may be taken as many times as needed to achieve this score).
• Demonstrate effective sales and services interactions using the Member Interaction Model.
• Maintains knowledge of Seattle CU’s Bank Secrecy Act policy, procedures, and practices to meet compliance requirements.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Direct exposure to robbery.
• Work is performed in an office environment. May be required to attend off-hours and off-site meetings.
• Physical effort may be required to lift bags of coins, supplies such as boxes of copy paper, transaction receipts, computer paper, and checks up to 50 lbs.
• May be required to work Saturday hours.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent education
• Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal regulations such as Reg. B, Reg. E, Reg. D, Reg. CC, Reg Z, and the Bank Secrecy Act.
• Comprehensive knowledge of credit union history and its philosophy preferred.
• Accurate 10-key skills.
• Accurate keyboarding/typing skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong people and customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate with tact, discretion, and courtesy within and outside the organization.
• Ability to perform basic math calculations.
• Ability to operate various office equipment.
• Ability to handle stress in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
• Must maintain very satisfactory attendance.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Minimum six months of retail/customer service.
• Minimum six months of previous experience working with sales goals, referral goals, appointment or member attainment goals or up-selling products
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent education