Organizational Development Manager
Rivermark Community Credit Union
Contact: Rebecca Gring
Phone: (503) 906-9762
Rivermark is growing! As a result of an internal promotion, we are actively seeking an Organizational Development Manager to oversee our People Development Team!
The Organizational Development Manager will direct learning, talent development, and leadership programs for all credit union employees. In this role, you will work with the VP of Human Resources to develop strategies utilizing Gallup principles to increase employee performance, engagement, and professional growth. Additionally, you will partner with Human Resources to drive and lead our internal training and staff enrichment programs.
Qualified candidates will have:
• 5 years supervisory experience, minimum
• Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or a related field (commensurate work experience)
• Strong experience with professional instructional design and delivery methods
• Expereince Gallup surveys and strength based coaching model
• Highly developed communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent cross-functional projects and initiatives
Ideal candidates will also have:
• SPHR, SCP, or ODCP certification
• Prior credit union or financial institution experience
At Rivermark Community Credit Union, service to our 90,000 members is at the heart of everything we do. When you join Rivermark, you join a winning team of employees whose mission is to make life better with incredible financial solutions anywhere, anytime.
For over 65 years, our employees have worked to define what Rivermark is today. They are the foundation of our business, the key to continued growth and success in the future and the reason why Rivermark is a great company to work for!
We pride ourselves in being a Top Workplace, having earned the distinction for three consecutive years. Why? We believe our employees are our most value asset. To take care of our own we offer competitive salaries, a lucrative 401k and profit-share match, free health and dental insurance, tuition assistance, volunteer time off and much more!
To read full requirements for this position or to apply online, visit www.rivermarkcu.org/careers today!
Rivermark is an EOE. We value and celebrate a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We would love for you to join us!