Operations Support Specialist
Wauna Credit Union
Contact: Human Resources
If you have ever wanted to learn more about how Wauna works behind the scenes, the Operations Support Department is the place to do it. Ops has the privilege of getting to work with all teams within Wauna and helping staff reach their goals. The Operations Specialist position has the chance to learn about everything from ACH and Mobile Deposit to how the Core system works, the opportunities are endless!
Wauna Credit Union Vision:
Wauna Credit Union will be the financial institution that members choose first, use the most, and grow with throughout their lives.
Wauna Credit Union Mission:
Provide opportunities for our members to build their financial well-being.
Good People and Great Organizations… A perfect match!
- Embrace the philosophy of People Helping People?
- Want to serve your community?
- Desire working in a FUN environment?
- Take Member satisfaction seriously?
- Believe that integrity matters?
- Want to belong to a thriving organization with a lot of gumption?
We may have the job for you!
Putting our members first, including our Internal Members
Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
Our Robust Benefits Package Includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Vets.
Pre-employment drug test (including Marijuana) and background check required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Interested in Applying? Apply here.