Operations Support Manager – Clatskanie
Wauna Credit Union
Contact: Ian Wiggins
Do you have superior attention to detail with a financial institution background?
Desire working with a Top 100 Employer?
Do you like finding solutions to problems with a background in research?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, we want you to take a look at our vacancy
This position has full responsibility for daily management of the credit union core systems and the Card Services Department. Coordinates the day-to-day operations of all ATM related plastic card processes. Oversees the ATM infrastructure and Shared Branching. Assists various departments with delivery channels that members and potential members will utilize to access information and contact the credit union. Responsible for the core financial system and operational systems that interface/integrate with this system. Participates in projects assigned by their supervisor; maintains positive vendor relationships. The job may at times require supervision of supporting IT staff with regard to particular projects. The nature of this position will require remote access and some availability out of normal work hours. This is an exempt position.
Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
Our Robust Benefits Package Includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary plus Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Vets.
Pre-employment drug test (including Marijuana) and background check required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.