Operations Resources Officer
Maps Credit Union
1. Follow regulatory and policy compliance requirements, which include those efforts in compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, Identity Theft Red Flags and other compliance related policies.
2. IRA/SEP/ESA Program
a. Compile and maintain accurate records and reports; communicate results appropriately/as needed.
b. Promote products and demonstrate effective program knowledge.
c. Work with Retail Operations and the Learning & Development Department in promoting products.
d. Administer and audit program documents/records.
e. Ensure the manual reflects up-to-date program documentation.
f. Participate in testing as updates are installed that affect operational procedures, tax reporting.
3. Assist with development of new programs, procedures and updates by testing, creating documentation and ensuring compliance with all operational policies and procedures.
4. Work cross-organizationally to ensure timely and thorough communication/implementation of applicable program changes.
5. Manage the organization’s document imaging program including, but not limited to, administration and auditing of documents scanned and stored on Laser Fiche, training, and promoting efficiencies of document storage and retrieval.
6. Maintain the organization’s record retention schedule and ensuring compliance is being met in accordance with State, Federal and NCUA rules and regulations.
7. Manage the imaging system/procedures documentation in both electronic and paper forms.
8. Assist with the development and implementation of the LaserFiche Workflows and Forms programs.
9. Maintain the organization’s titles (DMV and Oregon Marine Board). Process title changes, payoffs (dealers, other financial institutions, and insurance companies), lien releases, and title releases after payoff. Ensure that the weekly Outstanding Title Reports are worked and escalated to a manager as needed.
10. Create manuals and ensure information is up-to-date in regard to procedures as well as compliance regulation requirements within manual sections of the IRA, Lending, and Financial Services manuals.
11. Serve as a resource for branch and department support as needed by answering phone calls and emails in a professional and timely manner and help branch staff in troubleshooting online banking and mobile banking issues as they arise.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Be proficient and assist with essential functions of an Operations Resources Specialist.
2. Contribute to attaining Department and Credit Union objectives by performing other duties as assigned.
3. Contribute to attaining Credit Union objectives by accomplishing related results as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
2. Accurate typing/keyboarding skills; basic computer skills, including the use of word processing and Excel spreadsheet software applications, USERS, and e-mail.
3. Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills.
4. Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment.
5. Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
7. Ability to work with co-workers, members, and outside agencies professionally and tactfully.
8. Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
9. Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
1. Associate Degree in business, economics, banking or equivalent financial experience and business-related (i.e., accounting, economics, finance, management) college-level courses or financial industry-specific training.
2. Advanced level of knowledge in regard to IRA rules and regulations.
3. Demonstrated ability to develop, facilitate, and conduct training programs.
4. 3 years demonstrated progressive responsibilities in credit union operations, or equivalent.
5. Must be bondable.
Pay Range: $20.15 – $25.18