As an Operations Programs Specialist you will provide a wide variety of support services for the Retail Network. Responsibilities include quality control review and analysis, responding to Help Desk questions and escalations and completing document review on specialized accounts (IRA, businesses, Trusts, deceased members, etc.); procedure and process updates, fulfilling service requests, and reviewing/approving membership applications completed online. The Operations Programs Specialist also manages or serves as administrator of critical credit union systems and programs such as CSR system, online account opening platform, forms and other systems used by the Retail Network. This position regularly participates on a variety of credit union and department projects.
- Minimum two years’ experience with a financial institution, or one-year previous experience in an operational role at a financial institution.
- Deposit Account and Business Services experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent member service and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled at uncovering needs, understanding and defining a problem, collecting information, establishing facts, and making valid recommendations.
- Can perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy. Strong attention to detail.
- Able to evaluate reports and documents for quality and anomalies. Strong analytical and process review skill.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work independently and complete assigned tasks on time.
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task and to work with multiple data systems simultaneously. Project experience highly desirable.
- Proficient in use of personal computer, particularly spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel. Basic HTML scripting desirable.
- Ability to interpret and consistently apply Advantis policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain high-level of confidentiality.
- Present a professional, business-like appearance and manner.
A Great Place to Work!
At Advantis, we help our members succeed financially. We serve our members with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncommon value with every interaction.
We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity. We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we get to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun. We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home.
If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Advantis Credit Union is the place for you. Advantis is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial cooperatives, serving the Portland areas for over 90 years.
What is it like to work at Advantis? Watch our video click here.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Interested in Applying? Apply Here.