NW Priority Credit Union
As a mid-sized Credit Union, NW Priority is the oldest state chartered CU in the Northwest. We have the mentality of “people helping people” and each employee successfully contributes to the community by building the relationships with our members by providing excellent member service.
Be unique and join a SEG based CU today. Your future coworkers are waiting for you!
- 100% Employer-paid health, vision, prescription and dental insurance option for all full-time employees. 45% Employer-paid dependent coverage.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match – NWPCU matches up to 4% AND gives 6% of the annual salary for each participant.
- 100% Employer-paid life insurance/AD&D package (up to $50,000)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Short and long term disability (We cover 50% of the premium)
Minimum two years teller experience.
- Performs monetary transactions (Deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments)
- Verifies negotiable items and member identification
- Maintains and balances assigned cash drawer daily
- Recognizes members’ needs to proactively open, maintain and update personal accounts
- Refer members to other services for loan and investment services
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5:45pm
Location: 14193 SW Millikan Way, Beaverton, OR 97005
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings