Pacific NW Federal Credit Union
Contact: David Thompson
Phone: (503) 258-3604
In this role, you will underwrite and evaluate primarily conventional residential mortgage loan applications to provide quality loans for Pacific NW FCU and its secondary market investors.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review income, assets, collateral, and credit profiles for accuracy and completeness for all residential related lending.
- Examine overall loan documentation, reviewing for acceptance as well as fraud mitigation.
- Evaluate property/appraisal reports to determines adequacy of collateral and adherence to investor and Credit Union requirements, including review through FNMA CU.
- Review Automated Underwriting System Findings such as FNMA DU, to ensure that all requirements have been satisfied prior to closing.
- Review title information for vesting, chain of title and clear any issues.
- Engages regularly with team members to ensure loan structure and requirements are understood and are in the best interest of the member and the Credit Union.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
- Ability to work in a team-based, fast-paced work environment.
- High degree of accuracy and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and on deadline
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
Interested in Applying? Apply here.
HS Diploma / GED