Mortgage Lock/Disclosure Desk
Gesa Credit Union
Take a leap and join our team!
At Gesa, we believe in the power of our people. Coming from all walks of life, our team members’ individual stories and unique experiences are our most valuable asset. But it’s how we come together, igniting our collective compassion and commitment to empowering our communities, that makes us succeed. Because we know we go further when we go together.
Here you can join a team who is passionate about serving others, has a desire to do good, and shares a deep love of people. You can engage in meaningful work that impacts your community. You can challenge yourself and grow in your career. And, you can rest assured that your wellbeing and prosperity are our priority.
Get to know us: About – Gesa Credit Union
The Mortgage Lock/Disclosure Desk will be responsible for processing all lock-related requests submitted by Mortgage Loan Officers. This role is also responsible for disclosing and supervising initial and revised disclosures to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Produce/maintain daily rate sheets accurately meeting management expectations. Upload rates to Loan Origination System and Nautilus by 9:00 am daily. Work with third party vendor when issues arise with rate sheet through to solution.
- Supervise Lock Desk queue for lock requests, lock extensions, re-locks, and re-pricing of loans in Loan Origination System as requested. Work with appropriate team member to ensure pricing calculations are accurate.
- Lock and extend loans on investor websites by 12:00 pm daily to prevent loss of margin due to intraday market movements.
- Handle the locked loan pipeline and provide daily updates to management including lock expirations, and loan status.
- Work with loan officers and operations team to extend locks as needed.
- Provide pricing scenarios to mortgage loan officers and operations team members.
- Responsible for compiling and completing new investor applications as well as annual recertification for current investors.
- Generate Change of Circumstance/Loan Estimates adhering to regulatory timing requirements.
- Monitor 3-Day Disclosure Report. Generate and deliver Initial Disclosures promptly and accurately within regulatory timing/valid Change of Circumstance requirements.
- Provide back up support to the Secondary Market Support Specialist by assisting with the committing and delivering of loans to the Secondary Market.
- Display mutual respect, trust, and dignity, while acting in the best interest of the credit union following all policies and procedures as encouraged by management. Lead by example by always displaying proven ethics and integrity.
- Maintain and protect all critical data applying the highest standard of confidentiality and integrity.
- Willingly perform other job-related projects and duties as assigned, self-initiating assistance to team members when appropriate.
- Strong attention to detail
- High sense of urgency adhering to deadlines
- Self-sufficient with need for minimal hands-on support
- Strong ability to work self-sufficiently and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and respond simultaneously to multiple tasks and requests
- Consistently display social skills to relate effectively and professionally to peers and all levels of management
- Ability to promote and participate in a cohesive team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and information, both orally and in writing
What You Will Need:
- High school or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant mortgage industry experience required.
- Experience with Mortgage Cadence Loan Origination System preferred.
- Some travel is required to complete credit union training and/or fulfill duties.
- Display courtesy, tact, and subtlety with current and potential members, peers, and staff.
- Proficient with standard office equipment Excel, MS Word, and Outlook.
Our Team Member Value Proposition:
In exchange for bringing your talent to Gesa, here are a just a few of the benefits and perks we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off – Plus 10 Paid Holidays!
- 401(k) Match
- Incentive Program
- Tuition Assistance and Student Loan Repayment
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Product discounts
- Engaging Work Environment
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
Get wise to what’s possible with a career at Gesa. Join us!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact the HR Department at (509) 378-3100 or email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Gesa Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change the job description as the need arises. This job description is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Selected candidate(s) must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen which includes screening for all drugs considered illegal or controlled by the State of Washington, as well as, a credit/background check and a skills assessment.
Gesa Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Veteran.