Mortgage Lending Operations Manager
Unitus Community Credit Union
Contact: Human Resources
Phone: (503) 423-8859
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. The Mortgage Lending Operations Manager will manage a team of loan fulfillment staff in the underwriting, processing and funding of first mortgage loans while ensuring our commitment for unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
- Engage, hire, train, coach and lead fulfillment staff for mortgage lending for first mortgage loans that originate through digital, phone and branch channels
- Ensure origination risk management policies, procedures, and practices contribute to member service and sound business practices
- Partner with internal and external colleagues to ensure programs are competitive and representing products designed around Unitus member feedback
- Participate in creating and executing marketing campaigns and growth strategies
- Maintain thorough knowledge of lending programs and regulatory requirements, and demonstrate commitment to compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in a related field or equivalent in work experience
- At least five years of supervisory or manager level experience in residential mortgage and/or home equity loan underwriting and processing including solid working knowledge of products, policies, and regulations.
- Solid working knowledge of secondary market and government sponsored programs (FNMA, FHA, State Bond, USDA) standards desired
- Ability to develop recommendations for policy, product and procedures which enhance the member experience and program success also desired
- Experience developing workflows, program outlines, procedures and on-the-job training materials for staff and activity-based staffing models, objective performance measures and reporting systems desired, as is experience with vendor management and loan origination systems
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
For immediate consideration, apply online at www.unitusccu.com.
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.