Mortagage Loan Officer
Contact: Rose Gallegos
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (253) 565-9895
- Develops mortgage loan business through member seminars and calls on realtors, contractors, and other potential sources.
- Works within the community and outside credit union analyzing potential loan market to develop prospects for new loans.
- Meet with and assist members by answering questions and responding to requests in a timely manner throughout the loan process.
- Pre-qualify members for the identified mortgage program/product and match them with TAPCO mortgage products that best meet the member’s needs.
- Serve as the primary contact for all parties involved on each loan from application to closing.
- Set up loan application files with proper income documentation, credit reports, and property information
- Generate and meet loan production volumes
- Responsible for rate locks, issuance of disclosures, overage/underage, and fee waivers.
- Serves as Credit Union advocate, representing TAPCO in a courteous and professional manner by conducting oneself appropriately at all times in manner, dress and actions. Maintains and projects the Credit Union’s professional reputation.
- Assumes responsibility for other duties as required or assigned.
- Competitive base salary, commission and full benefits.
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience with Mortgage Loan Originations, preferably in a financial institution setting
- 3+ year’s recent sales and or business Development experience.
- Must be able to secure NMLS Registration.
- Knowledge of state/federal contract law and real estate lending regulations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to persuade others.
- Professional appearance, dress and attitude.
- Flexibility is necessary as an employee’s job responsibilities may change at any time during employment.
Position Working Conditions
- The work environment is an office setting.
- Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Frequently required to sit and stand for longer periods of time.
- Works under tight time constraints.