Memeber Service Representative I
Consolidated Community Credit Union
Contact: Michelle Douvris
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 963-6646
Fax: (503) 238-5190
What you’d be doing:
- Exhibit our service standards to consistently provide our members with an outstanding service experience in person and by phone.
- Respond to member requests, problems, and complaints directly or in collaboration with team members from other departments and areas.
- Identify member needs to cross-sell appropriate products and services that help them save time and money.
- Perform monetary and non-monetary teller transactions for members efficiently and accurately. This includes transactions in person, via phone, mail, night drop, and other channels.
- Provide assistance with other credit union operational activities including new account processing, wire facilitation, ATM settlement, general ledger postings, IRA processing, Visa/Debit card processing, and more.
- Follow internal policies and procedures to mitigate risk, promote security, and be in compliance with all applicable banking regulations.
- Other clerical duties/other duties as assigned by management.
- 1 year of cash-handling experience required; prior banking experience preferred.
- Superior customer service skills, including dealing with difficult member situations.
- Excellent computer skills- including typing, ten-key, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
If you excel at customer service, have a passion for helping people, a knack for problem solving, a strong eye for detail, the ability to make sound decisions, and are comfortable cross-selling banking products and services, we would love to hear from you! Not only could you be a part of an energetic and driven team, you’ll also receive an excellent, competitive compensation package including:
- Generous sales incentive program so you can earn more for outstanding performance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Medical and dental coverage so you have access to the healthcare you need
- Life and disability coverage so you have peace of mind from the unexpected
- Flex plans available to help offset many healthcare costs
- 401k program with 8% profit sharing contribution
- Annual contribution to Pension Plan of 2.5% in addition to 401k program