Member Support Representative
Unitus Community Credit Union
Contact: Rachel Browning
Phone: (503) 423-8320
- Work with members by phone to leverage excellent active listening, effective consultation, and problem solving skills in responding to inquiries on basic financial account transactions
- Continuously develop knowledge of credit union products and services and the internal computer systems used to manage member accounts
- Collaborate with other staff in branches or departments to research and resolve questions or concerns
- Using a member focus, recommend products and services and make referrals to broaden the member relationship with Unitus.
- Participate in Saturday shift rotations
- This position is an entry-level role into the credit union with eligibility for progression to the next level in the job family after six months of continuous and successful work experience in this role.
Interested in Applying? Apply Here.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- A minimum of one year of similar or related experience that includes interacting with customers in-person or by telephone.
- Must have experience with computers handling data entry, data inquiries, and working with email communications.
- Associates degree or equivalent in work experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize activities and follow a problem through to resolution
- Must be able to learn information quickly and maintain composure under pressure
- Spanish-speaking skills are preferred