Member Services Teller – Full-Time
Trailhead Credit Union
- Uphold the Trailhead service promises: Deliver, Engage, Anticipate, Respectful, Reward
- Handle monetary transactions for our members
- Assist members with financial services either by phone, mail, or in person
- Use need-based selling to provide great service to our members
- Interact and support other members of Trailhead staff and management in a positive, respectful, and professional manner
- Work 8:30-5:30, Monday through Friday
- High school diploma
- Cash handling and customer service experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of windows products
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry
The Trailhead difference:
As we embrace the “small enough to know better” mantra, we work to guide each member on their individualized path to financial success. We believe in Portland, our hometown, and the unique people who live here. So we embrace their individuality and work to help them succeed. Learn more about the Trailhead difference at www.trailheadcu.org.
Please email your resume with a cover letter explaining your interest in the position.